Breakdown cover arranged and administered by RAC Financial Services Limited (Registered No 05171817) and provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services and RAC Financial Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
* New, Personal based Roadside only on an annual continuous payment.
^ FREE Onward Travel Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Free Onward Travel available to new RAC members only and will become chargeable after the initial free period, which is:
a. For monthly policies: each month you keep your policy, up to a maximum of 12 continuous months.
b. For annual policies: for the first year only.
2. Applicable to selected Personal cover:
a. Free Onward Travel with Roadside & Recovery or Roadside, Recovery and At Home.
3. Not available to members amending or renewing an existing policy or on purchases during a breakdown situation.
4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
5. No cash or other alternatives available.
6. Excludes RAC Response (Blue Badge membership).
Plus join today to get FREE Onward Travel^
As the UK’s most experienced breakdown provider, the RAC offers you more. Equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment our patrols fix you at the roadside on average in just 30 minutes. It’s no wonder that 92% of our members would recommend RAC Rescue.
The RAC offers you more:
• Patrols fix four out of five cars at the roadside
• All our Patrol vans carry over 500 parts and tools, so we bring the garage to you
• We’ll pay for a taxi to get you where you need to be if your car is taken to a garage for repair
To take advantage of this offer you must be logged in.